Esri added over 50 terabytes of new imagery from DigitalGlobe to the World Imagery map. This release includes 30cm imagery for the continental United States and 60cm imagery for large parts of Western Europe. This greatly expands the coverage and detail in these two regions. Previously, there was submeter resolution data mostly in urban areas. Now the map includes submeter resolution coverage consistently throughout the regions where imagery was added.
View Esri's Full Blog Post:
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
When: May 7th From 9 AM to Noon
Where: Lobby auditorium of the Resources Building at 1416 9th Street (9th and N).
It was attended by nearly 100 GIS professionals from the Sacramento Region.
Included the following presentations:
· Introductions, including relationship to NorCal URISA
· Mike Martinez, Esri, “ArcGIS Online”, and ESRI announcements
· Este Geraghty, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, UC Davis, “Using GIS to Improve Health”
· Ronnie Richards, Interwest Consulting Group, “ArcGIS Server Geoprocessing Services using Python”
· Nate Jennings, City of Sacramento, “Tips and Techniques with Python”
Refreshments were provided by Interwest Consulting Group.