- Ruppert Grauberger, Department of Water Resources, Chief, Mapping and Photogrammetry Section -- "DWR’s Aerial Photography Indexing System"
- Ronnie Richards, Senior GIS Analyst, Interwest Consulting Group -- "Relational Editing using Attribute Assistant in ArcGIS Desktop"
- Dr. Hugh Howard, Professor, GIS and Geography, American River College
- Magy Hoyer, Program Assistant, and Julia Lave Johnston, Director, Land Use and Natural Resources, UC Davis Extension
- Rod Brown, Sierra College
Announcements from Christina Boggs at the Department of Water Resources
State employees are invited to sign up for the California GIS Council Email List Signup.
Anyone in the GIS community is invited to attend DWR’s Night at the Raley Field on Monday, May 20th
NorCal URISA is now accepting student scholarship applications
GIS Job Opportunities
Post a GIS Volunteer Opportunity http://bit.ly/postagisopportunity
Find a GIS Volunteer Opportunity http://bit.ly/findagisopportunity
Post a Paid GIS Opportunity http://bit.ly/postapaidgisopportunity
Find a Paid GIS Opportunity http://bit.ly/findapaidgisopportunity
GIS Jobs in Sacramento