When: May 7th From 9 AM to Noon
Where: Lobby auditorium of the Resources Building at 1416 9th Street (9th and N).
It was attended by nearly 100 GIS professionals from the Sacramento Region.
Included the following presentations:
· Introductions, including relationship to NorCal URISA
· Mike Martinez, Esri, “ArcGIS Online”, and ESRI announcements
· Este Geraghty, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, UC Davis, “Using GIS to Improve Health”
· Ronnie Richards, Interwest Consulting Group, “ArcGIS Server Geoprocessing Services using Python”
· Nate Jennings, City of Sacramento, “Tips and Techniques with Python”
Refreshments were provided by Interwest Consulting Group.