Nominations for the 2017 Annual CGIA Awards are now open for these categories.
- Student Project or Paper: Granted to the outstanding quality of work using GIS technology
- Exemplary Systems Award: Granted for outstanding application of GIS technology representing innovative, elegant, or creative techniques.
- Advancement of Collaboration Award: Granted for outstanding inter-organization collaborative efforts in GIS.
- Outstanding Internet Application Award: Granted to the outstanding integration of GIS and web technologies demonstrating excellence in aesthetic presentation, functionality, ease of use, and overall user experience.
- Excellence in Education Award: Granted to the educational institution that displays extraordinary approach, contribution, development or commitment to GIS education in California.
Nominations must be submitted by May 1, 2017
You may view the latest post at